Hydraulic Pump RE33603Fits John Deere 410C, early 410D, 510C, 510D
Typical condition when a used core comes in looks like a grenade had gone off inside. This is caused by lack of lube or water in the hydraulic system. Each pump is machined out to “clean up” crankcase area then if need be bores sleeved to factory specs. All internal parts are replaced with made in the USA steel and heat treating.
|John Deere||Backhoe||410C *|
|John Deere||Backhoe||410D *|
|John Deere||Backhoe||510C *|
|John Deere||Backhoe||510D *|
- Our pumps are guaranteed to replace the OEM part.
- Our work comes with a 6 month warranty on parts.
- Each pump is torn down, cleaned, and thoroughly inspected.
- Our in-house shop machines and repairs the main housings.
- All high-wear parts (shaft, bearings, pistons, and valves) are replaced with new parts.
- The rebuilt pump is properly assembled.
- The pump is bench tested for flow performance and the pressure is set.
- Finally, the pump is painted and serial tag applied.
Out of stock